Dog cage for C220 estate 07 plate

justbeth

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi Sport estate
Hi all. I've just bought a C220 CDi sport estate 07 plate (pre current shape with a more slopey back). I am looking to get a cage for it to transport my dog (German Shephard) but I have a feeling that I am going to have one custom made. If anyone knows different and can tell me where I can buy a purpose made one or who to contact that would be great.

Cheers

Justbeth

mikestrivens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 320TE, 1998 R129 SL500, 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Have you tried google?

moosehead

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230/2005/2.5L Avantgarde SE Sport Pack Estate, SLK230/1999 and Volvo XC60/2017 AWD
I have the official MB dog guard in mine and luckily our lab doesn't eat the upholstery. It is engineered to keep several alsatians at bay. We have a large cage and their is no way the tailgate will go down. The only answer is to put the rear seats down but then you have a two seater.

Jon C

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C or E class estate
Dog cages

Hi have you tried the company called trans k9 they have a website and also sell used cages specifically built to most cars.

They provide cages for most vehicles and are good quality. There customers include police forces, prison services, and customs and many security companies and private customers.

Brand new a twin cage for the C220 estate was around £400 and you can add on £100 of extras if you wish.

I looked not too long ago as i am looking to buy a C class estate and will want twin cages, I am sure they do single cages too.

You can easily find there website on google TRANS K9 they also do kennels etc.

Hope this helps.

JC.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom