"Dont EVER TOUCH My TV" -IN Polish

benz1

Reaction score
Please can someone translate the above - a few choice expletives added in won't go amiss. I know this is not Benz related but I just need to VENT.

I have told my (Polish) cleaning lady several times not to clean my TV screens. In fact I have gone as far as tell her not to clean any of the TVs at all and leave it to me.

Imagine my chagrin when I come in this afternoon to find my living room TV all streaked;

She had used *!$*&* WINDOW CLEANER to wipe the screen of my Pioneer Plasma TV!!!!

I am sitting here fuming after trying for the third time to get the streaks off with alternate damp and dry cloth cleaning. There's no point docking her pay 'cos she would have to do hundreds of hours free cleaning to even start to replace the TV set.

Any knowledgeable person here with any idea on what I can do to remove the streaks? And also the Polish translation.

Last edited:

mikestrivens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 320TE, 1998 R129 SL500, 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Time to get a new cleaning lady, maybe

antijam

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 SLK320
Try this on her - Nigdy nie czyścić telewizji - Nigdy!

It doesn't have the expletives, but if she gets the message she might teach you one or two.......

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Fiat Panda, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
Just chill out. :rolleyes:

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
Prosze nie dotykac ani nie czyscic telewizora.
Please don’t touch or clean the TV.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Fit a TV in the car and sit in that like I do

shayes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
as stated
put a cloth over it before she arrives.
She is unlikely to take it off to clean the screen - out of sight out of mind

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
that's no good if you don't know how to pronounce it.

try saying prosher neeair chisty mooey televiso jen queer bardso- pronounce that as it is written - it means please no clean my television thank you very much

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Maybe when u say U POLISH..she thinks u mean polish the tv...or u say U no Polish she may think ur just mad..or u cant tell the difference between albanian and polish ..time to shut up now ok

Last edited:

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Or Malcolm will draw you out a circuit which will leave the surface or frame of the tv live ..sometimes u need to shock people into your way of thinking

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Try this on her - Nigdy nie czyścić telewizji - Nigdy!

It doesn't have the expletives, but if she gets the message she might teach you one or two.......

this means : never no clean television never - to pronounce this saying in Polish - try nigdy neeair chisty televiso

C

C180 Chris

I think i would try another popular phrase

Here is your P45, you are now unemployed.

It is universal !!

Maybe some clever person could even translate this for you into Polish just to be sure.

I think that i would only allow someone to come into my home to work for me if i had a clear method of communication, ie them understanding enough English to be given clear instruction in said language. I am sure you will have no problem finding lots of cleaners who understand DO NOT CLEAN THE TV.

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I think i would try another popular phrase

Here is your P45, you are now unemployed.

It is universal !!

Maybe some clever person could even translate this for you into Polish just to be sure.

I think that i would only allow someone to come into my home to work for me if i had a clear method of communication, ie them understanding enough English to be given clear instruction in said language. I am sure you will have no problem finding lots of cleaners who understand DO NOT CLEAN THE TV.

tu jest P45-teraz wy nie macie zadnej pracy

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
so many people understanding different languages. i feel quite out of place now! :shock::shock::Oops::Oops:

My Ex speaks Swedish,German,Spanish ,French, English plus the Norwegian and Danish

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 '60' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi Zetec (sorry)
My Ex speaks Swedish,German,Spanish ,French, English plus the Norwegian and Danish

crikey! and the rest of us thought being nagged at in 1 language was bad enough! :lol::lol::lol::lol::shock::shock:

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Fiat Panda, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
How do you say "are you declaring this on your tax return?" in Polish?

With Turo, you can book and drive any Mercedes you want, wherever you want it, from local hosts across the UK, US, Canada, and Germany. Test drive cars you otherwise might never get a chance to try, or hire something interesting for your next holiday:
www.turo.com
Top Bottom