Door panel removal

STEc74

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
My car SL 350 05,sons car CLK320,other cars BMW 318IS ,95, 1964 Chev Corvair Monza restoring.
I have taken door panel of my 05 SL350 as instructions given by television all went well, ive uncliped wiring connections for windows,memory seats,heated seats also bowden cable for door handle,will i be able to lock vehicle with remote without these being connected ,also would it effect the alarm
thanks steve.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Yes the locking will al work just fine :D

When refitting the door panel,, have someone out side to hold the door, for as you put it back you need to push the center of the door panel outwards quite hard so that the central hook slides down the hook in the inner door skin, then push the panel down

OP
STEc74

STEc74

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
My car SL 350 05,sons car CLK320,other cars BMW 318IS ,95, 1964 Chev Corvair Monza restoring.
Noticed the hook when taking of made it a bit difficult but managed without breaking anything.

HAPPY DAYS, Thanks for your info once again, YOUR THE MAN!!

Best regards Steve

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom