Dpf and limp mode.

OP
onefortheroad

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
2500 rpm for 40 mins and dpf cleaner next step.

OP
onefortheroad

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
20200613_134904.jpg 40 mile drive at 2500 In all speeds 65.70.80 eventually I think the sod caved in. I'm back to full boost and no errors. Think I'll avoid asda pumps from now on also. Thanks lads. Dean top man.

Ps I do think the icarsoft dpf adaptation brought it back to life tbh. It was still limp after my drive . But maybe it had regeneration. God only knows. Fingers crossed its fettled.

ps ps - ive just updated my mb2 will take a look at the dpf info again to check the mileage it last regenerated then ill know i guess.

Last edited:

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
View attachment 59199 40 mile drive at 2500 In all speeds 65.70.80 eventually I think the sod caved in. I'm back to full boost and no errors. Think I'll avoid asda pumps from now on also. Thanks lads. Dean top man.

Ps I do think the icarsoft dpf adaptation brought it back to life tbh. It was still limp after my drive . But maybe it had regeneration. God only knows. Fingers crossed its fettled.
Looking good at 0.01 bar. :cool::cool:

OP
onefortheroad

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It is m8. I saw on you tube limits are -0.04 upto +0.04 . I'm happy with that. I've chucked a full bottle of dpf clean in and have another to go in next fill. Maybe something to consider putting in regular. Chilling now with a gallon of guiness .. :)

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
It is m8. I saw on you tube limits are -0.04 upto +0.04 . I'm happy with that. I've chucked a full bottle of dpf clean in and have another to go in next fill. Maybe something to consider putting in regular. Chilling now with a gallon of guiness .. :)
Sounds good to me mate. Glad you got it sorted. I need to invest is a icarsoft diagnostics

OP
onefortheroad

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sounds good to me mate. Glad you got it sorted. I need to invest is a icarsoft diagnostics

Got mine off here or the other side mb2 v2 £80 . Cant go wrong ..

OP
onefortheroad

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Filled up today with esso premium . Car still running as normal. I'll keep adding dpf cleaner from now on 1/2 a bottle a month. Also stay on premium fuels . Audi tt can wait !!! :) .

OP
onefortheroad

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Just a recap on this . I just scanned the car today. Dpf fill 38% last regen 70500 miles. Which was probably last week. Full tank of esso premium with dpf cleaner and a few airfield drives on private land seemed to have done the trick.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom