Droopy rear park sensor display...

Chris43

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am now the owner of a 2007 320CDI, and after hitting a bad pothole last week, the celing mounted parking sensor display seems to have slipped out of its housing, but just on one side so it is at an angle.
I've tried just pushing it back in, but that doesn't seem to hold it.
It is still under warranty, so the easiest thing might well be just to drop it in, but if it is a simple thing, I'd sort it out myself.
Any ideas??
Otherwise it is a brilliant car, my first Merc, after a Jag S Type and a Honda (Accura) Legend.

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
It will be covered, pop it back to your dealer, just forget to say about the pot-hole!

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
none at all! ive NEVER got out of my car worried id ruined a wheel because of a great big pot hole in the road! especially since we pay so much tax for the pleasure of using our cars! seems only right that the money is spent keeping our roads as smooth as a billirds table! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OP
C

Chris43

Reaction score
All sorted now. Apparently it doesn't just push back, but needs to be moved sideways and then it clicks in.
Pot holes......well, the County Council did cough up for a new wheel bearing for my last car...took 6 months and 5 letters...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom