dtc 2047

aslam001

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
s320 cdi 03 silver facelift/vito 03 cdi for work
hello , i have a s320 cdi 52 facelift , when i put my foot down the check engine light comes on. I had the codes read and there were so many can communication codes which suggested weak battery (also esp used to flash at start up) so i changed battery and reset codes and drove again , same fault check engine light and loss of powre, reread codes and only one came up p2047 rail pressure volume via volume control valve- rail pressure too low. I changed the fuel filter and the car now has the check engine light on permanently , spoke to a few people in the trade who suggest the rail has to be changed as the high pressure valve is faulty and is not available separately, any ideas .............aslam:cool:

OP
A

aslam001

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
the pressure valve at the front of the rail is available separate for 85 plus vat -rad side- but the rear one is only available with the rail according to dealers, could anything else throw dtc 2047? thanks aslam

OP
A

aslam001

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
also the complete rail is 402 plus vat, I don't want to spend money on wrong and expensive parts unless 100 percent sure.....thanks

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom