dtc 2047

aslam001

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
s320 cdi 03 silver facelift/vito 03 cdi for work
hello , i have a s320 cdi 52 facelift , when i put my foot down the check engine light comes on. I had the codes read and there were so many can communication codes which suggested weak battery (also esp used to flash at start up) so i changed battery and reset codes and drove again , same fault check engine light and loss of powre, reread codes and only one came up p2047 rail pressure volume via volume control valve- rail pressure too low. I changed the fuel filter and the car now has the check engine light on permanently , spoke to a few people in the trade who suggest the rail has to be changed as the high pressure valve is faulty and is not available separately, any ideas .............aslam:cool:

OP
A

aslam001

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
the pressure valve at the front of the rail is available separate for 85 plus vat -rad side- but the rear one is only available with the rail according to dealers, could anything else throw dtc 2047? thanks aslam

OP
A

aslam001

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
also the complete rail is 402 plus vat, I don't want to spend money on wrong and expensive parts unless 100 percent sure.....thanks

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom