Duplicate key

D11NSY

Reaction score
Hi
I recently bought a 2003 C200K Estate, it only came with one key and after a situation this morning when my husband took my house 7 car keys to work accidentally (!) we think we need another one!! I know they're not cheap, but can anyone give me a rough figure?
Many thanks

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
Hi
I recently bought a 2003 C200K Estate, it only came with one key and after a situation this morning when my husband took my house 7 car keys to work accidentally (!) we think we need another one!! I know they're not cheap, but can anyone give me a rough figure?
Many thanks

Not good news, I'm afraid. They are Dealership-supplied only. Around £200 each.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Maybe he will buy you one for Christmas £215 take your V5 with you and proof of who you are,,things like birthmarks and moles do not count ;):D

m99

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 220,AMG pack,command,Lux Pack,Tel wired blue tooth,full leather heated seats,paddle change,and lot
New key

Maybe he will buy you one for Christmas £215 take your V5 with you and proof of who you are,,things like birthmarks and moles do not count ;):D

Well said Malcolm,and she will get the nice new look silver key?.
Chris

GlynC

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi A8 Sport
Malcolm is right £215 just had a quote for mine!
Next trip with passport and V5 and credit card! :rolleyes:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Malcolm is right £215 just had a quote for mine!
Next trip with passport and V5 and credit card! :rolleyes:

I hope that your birth mark is not in an embarrassing place when they ask for proof of who you are ;):D

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom