E Class 212 Estate Makes Official Debut

psmart

Reaction score
BMW were showing off their new BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo in Stuttgart yesterday, which looked rather nice. I was going to take photos, but got waylaid.

teddycatkin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W107-SL W124-220te W123-230e W201 2.0
Had the pleasure of seeing a black AMG E63 at the garage yesterday(the bosses new car)--very awesome saloon car.

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
....and it is a far betting looking motor than the saloon (IMO)

Having driven the E250 I have to say, as one would expect, what a real pleasure it was. However it had that awful (IMO) 'man made' leather trim which detracts from the usual and expected MB ambiance, but you pays your money etc etc.

OP
H

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
So can we expect to see some pics from you in November? ;)

To be quite honest, at the moment I much prefer the looks of the 211 series I have now. I get pleasure from what is to my eye a very beautiful design from every angle.

Maybe in a year or two I'll think differently.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
There are loads of pictures out there,I could have posted some weeks ago,but I though it had been covered

OP
H

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
There are loads of pictures out there,I could have posted some weeks ago,but I though it had been covered

It has. But this is the official launch and with lots of detail.

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
To be quite honest, at the moment I much prefer the looks of the 211 series I have now. I get pleasure from what is to my eye a very beautiful design from every angle.

Maybe in a year or two I'll think differently.

I doubt it, the 212 saloon has none of the design flare that the 211 has. IMO it is far to angular to be considered a 'beautiful design' albeit it is, allegedly, in keeping with the design guru's approach to the current styling of today's cars.

As I said the new 212 estate does look far better than the saloon and carry's off the design very well, perhaps that is down to the angular shape after all.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom