E200 W212 remap ideas or recommendations

pau

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes W212 2.1 E200
Hi All, first post, nice to be part of the community.

Have an 2015 E200 bluetec. 60k miles so far. It puts out 136 horses at the moment but would like a few more.

Anyone know of a safe (or the least problematic) level this car could be mapped to. I am aware of the potential to put pressure on the car by mapping to heavily or even lightly. Simply looking for potential experiences any individuals have had in terms of finding a nice zone to get the horses to.

Many thanks
Pau.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome,

Yes you can remap it, I'd ask GAD or MSL (both forum supporters) for their ideas and costs. Personally I'd take an E350 out for a drive instead and then do a trade in.

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Fundamentally highly detuned engine from factory my friend

We quote 60-65bhp and 100nm extra from software calibration alone of course everything tested and logging on our rolling road and road tested also

Many thanks indeed

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Hello and welcome,

Yes you can remap it, I'd ask GAD or MSL (both forum supporters) for their ideas and costs. Personally I'd take an E350 out for a drive instead and then do a trade in.
That's the issue is the v6 is such a capable power plant and having those extra cylinders gives that level of smooth operation

Many thanks

Dave Wright

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212 E350 304 BHP 733Nm. GAD Stage 1
Hi All, first post, nice to be part of the community.

Have an 2015 E200 bluetec. 60k miles so far. It puts out 136 horses at the moment but would like a few more.

Anyone know of a safe (or the least problematic) level this car could be mapped to. I am aware of the potential to put pressure on the car by mapping to heavily or even lightly. Simply looking for potential experiences any individuals have had in terms of finding a nice zone to get the horses to.

Many thanks
Pau.
Highly recommend GAD had mine done just over a month ago after a lot of looking around and comparing different companies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom