E270 W211 2003 Removal of drivers seat surround

johnjo69

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E270 W211 Estate
Hello all, my name is John and I'm a newly registered member, but have often looked & found remedies here, so thanks to all for help gleaned in the past. I have a similar problem to the OP. I have an E270 W211 2003 and the surround below the drivers seat, near to the seatbelt anchorage point, has also broken. The body shop and myself have both failed to work out how to remove the surround for repair. Has anyone any detailed info or can anyone point to a video as to how to get it out please. Many thanks.

AlastairD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 S211 E270 CDi Elegance 100k+
I replaced mine sometime ago, I'm sure I took some pics and I'm even surer I still have the instructions on my PC at home. I'll be able to send some info tonight.

I'm send you a PM to reply to as I'll need your email address.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Would it be possible for you to post the info/pictures on the open forum? Perhaps we can make it a "How To". This would then be of benefit to all.

AlastairD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Would it be possible for you to post the info/pictures on the open forum? Perhaps we can make it a "How To". This would then be of benefit to all.

Might take a bit longer but I'll give it a go.

AlastairD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
OK, I've found the photo's, just downloading the instructions again.

I'll send it all to work and put something together. Going back to my old tech author\graphic design days.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom