E300 Hybrid - going back to diesel sometimes fails

OP
Yasen Vladimirov
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 Hybrid / 2013 / 2.2 CDI
Yeah, Star your pointed that right away :)

Actually i have one think to ask. So from standstill engine starts with the electric motor and it sounds so nice, just starting :)
Why it uses the starter when on stop light or running on the highway?
Just out of curiosity.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212
Yeah, Star your pointed that right away :)

Actually i have one think to ask. So from standstill engine starts with the electric motor and it sounds so nice, just starting :)
Why it uses the starter when on stop light or running on the highway?
Just out of curiosity.
Hello

About errors P126F29 - THE SIGNAL 'HOT START' finally the problem was the starter motor?
Another one question, the engine start with 2 way? Starter motor, or electric motor?

Thanks

OP
Yasen Vladimirov
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Yes, starter motor was faulty.

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
OP
Yasen Vladimirov
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Just n old git here but wot was wrong with starter, wud it be wrecked by stop start or??
So I cannot tell you technically what exactly was faulty but every time the car shows an error the starter tried to start the car but never engaged, so you can just hear the starter spinning and timesout at some moment. Went to a local shop, they exchanged it for a recycled one. Maybe not the best bet, but it was half the price of a "brand" new one.

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
So I cannot tell you technically what exactly was faulty but every time the car shows an error the starter tried to start the car but never engaged, so you can just hear the starter spinning and timesout at some moment. Went to a local shop, they exchanged it for a recycled one. Maybe not the best bet, but it was half the price of a "brand" new one.
Sounds like wrecked bendix, assuming that's not yet on design to fail list, yet., pressed steel fork bust? Prob result of stop start makin starter do 10 Yr work in one Yr. (if that's on Yr car)? It's on mine and first thing I do is disable it!! Anyway. Grand ur sorted.

touminadir85

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E300 bluetech hybrid
Just to summarize - my problem is the following.
Car runs well, it has green "ready" sign. Sometimes for example on long stop on traffic light, car starts on electric and the moment when i expect diesel to start it just stays on electric for 5-10 seconds then Engine starts and "ready" is now yellow. Car does not stop the engine anymore till I restart it.

The other similar case is - it just shows 2 gearbox wheels + Malfunction sign on the dash. After I restart it is all fine.
I have a same problem with my E300.the battery is charging fine up to 89%.it starts electric but it not going to diesel when you push the accelerator.i dont know whats the problem until now.so i had to push the "S" button to driving it on diesel.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom