E300e 2021 Battery Problems

SillyGoose9804

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300e Night Edition Premium / 2021 / Plug in Hybrid
Hello everyone,
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-26 at 7.27.15 AM (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-10-26 at 7.27.15 AM (3).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-10-26 at 7.27.15 AM (4).jpeg
Recently purchased the new E300e Hybrid. This morning when I tried to charge my car the following errors came up and I can't charge it. Also, before these errors came up, every morning when I would start the car there would be a weird vibration coming from the engine that I don't think is normal. I just had the car for less than a month and any feedback would be appreciated.

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
Hello everyone,
View attachment 72111 View attachment 72112 View attachment 72113
Recently purchased the new E300e Hybrid. This morning when I tried to charge my car the following errors came up and I can't charge it. Also, before these errors came up, every morning when I would start the car there would be a weird vibration coming from the engine that I don't think is normal. I just had the car for less than a month and any feedback would be appreciated.
Call out Mobilo as you shouldn'y, can't use the car!

Ernie

ps sorry, this is an old post, but it would be helpful to others if the OP updated the outcome!

OP
S

SillyGoose9804

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300e Night Edition Premium / 2021 / Plug in Hybrid
Ok, this is the outcome, car has been in service for the past month.
They have no idea how to fix it. They said they are talking with MB from Germany.

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
Well the shock of it ( no pun intended ) going to be a long time before main dealer techs are up to speed on battery powered and hybrid cars

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
It appears some manufacturers are running ahead of themselves with these cars, they are poorly designed and too complicated for their own good.

Sending these vehicles out with a service network that can't cope is clearly their failure.

At the rate they're going the residuals out of warranty will be extraordinarily poor.

I must admit I looked at a hybrid and shook my head at the ridiculous complication of it.
I just imagined me and a recovery person shaking our heads on some cold wet winter night as it sat dead as a doornail on the side of a motorway for no obvious reason.

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
It appears some manufacturers are running ahead of themselves with these cars, they are poorly designed and too complicated for their own good.

Sending these vehicles out with a service network that can't cope is clearly their failure.

At the rate they're going the residuals out of warranty will be extraordinarily poor.

I must admit I looked at a hybrid and shook my head at the ridiculous complication of it.
I just imagined me and a recovery person shaking our heads on some cold wet winter night as it sat dead as a doornail on the side of a motorway for no obvious reason.
^ My thoughts entirely.

Sorry for OP but that’s where we are - newly designed propulsion units are usually years in development but it seems the consumer bears the brunt of this nowadays - as I’ve always maintained if you want an electric car Toyota have 25 years experience

My advice would be to reject the car and buy a petrol model

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom