E320 cdi V6 cylinder numbering

machbuffet

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320cdi / 2006 / 3.0 V6
Hi guys
Could anyone confirm the correct numbering sequence of the 320 cdi V6 engine cylinders.
I think it's (looking from front) drivers side 1,2,3 front to back and passenger side 4,5,6 front to back.
I'm comparing the injector numbers to the ecu programming and just need to be sure.
Thanks

Corned

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 S211 E320CDI Avantgarde
I think you're barking up the wrong tree with this (if I have understood your previous thread correctly).

If the injectors were out of sequence, the problems you are having would be persistent, not just on part application of the throttle.

If the ECU program was firing the injectors in the wrong pattern, resulting in lumpy running, this would be throughout the rev range. The ECU will not be re-numbering the injectors part way through a running cycle!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom