E36 AMG - Technical specification data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Powell

New Registration
Reaction score
After recently acquiring a 1997 E36 AMG, I am trying to find performance and economy statistics for this vehicle, however am having great difficulty locating any information with all websites quoting n/a for 0-60, max speed and mpg?  I have exhausted all known sources (including email to MB) without success....

Also, what is the easiest way of obtaining an owners manual for a used Merc-Benz?

Thanks......

Guy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 Estate 2010 Brabus D6 350CDI
E36 AMG

There aren't very many E36 AMGs in this country, as they were for Asia principally, but some were RHD...so you're car's handbook may not have been in English, but you probably know all this. I guess that's why information is so hard to get.
There's a thread on it about halfway down this page -

http://forums.mbnz.org/forums/AMG202/list.asp?thethd=80

and one of the contributors has (or had one). Perhaps he can help you. There's also mention of an article in Car magazine from 1996!
Good luck, let us know what you discover.
Guy

Shapero

Reaction score
E36 AMG

Am thinking this week of buying an E36AMG coupe yr 95M for 13.5k - do you think i would be being overcharged? and should i look out for any points for concern? - am anxious cos there werent many made etc.
mileage 52,000. full mbsh. thanks a lot.

Shapero

Reaction score
E36 AMG

Just to let he originator know that i think there is an english manual in the E36 that we are about to buy - i guess i could copy this for you? plse let me know if your interested... thanks paula.

Andy

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesservicing.com
E36 AMG

Hi Paula,

Had a quick look at my Glass's guide today. The vehicle price is a touch under top book. Try going in with cash if you can afford to and chip him a bit. You never know. Or just chip him any way!!!

Make sure everything works on the vehicle. Make sure you get a comprehensive warranty on it also.

Regards
Andy @www.mercedesservicing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom