EGG ATTACKS

Quick Silver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R129 1990 SL 300..
"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSCREEN, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK YOUR CAR, DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPERS AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY, AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 90%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.
THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVOURY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I will keep some eggs in the car and throw some back, or maybe make an egg gun

OP
Quick Silver

Quick Silver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R129 1990 SL 300..
That old chestnut has been doing the rounds for ages. >>See Here<<. As has the car driving around at night with no lights on and the first person to flash them to warn them gets followed and shot for gang initiation...

Well it happened last night , 2 youths targeted a car which happened to have been a minicab, they robbed the driver and and stabbed him in the eye.

Last edited by a moderator:

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
bastards.....run the feckers over.....

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
or you could just keep the doors locked :rolleyes:

47p2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W638, W140, W220, W639 All gone but not forgotten
Many years ago I was going to work at 2.00am in the morning, the motorway was closed and a diversion set up through a rough part of Glasgow. The traffic in the narrow streets was chock-a-block so I decided to get out of the queue by taking to some even more dodgy side streets through a rather unsavoury housing scheme. With cars parked on both sides of the road there was barely enough room to squeeze past when all of a sudden someone dressed in black clothing jumped out in front of me. My initial instinct was to jump on the brakes but as I did out of the corner of my eye I saw 3 or 4 guys with sticks or poles running out of a close towards me. At that point I stepped onto the accelerator and headed straight for the guy in the middle of the road, the look on his face was priceless, a mix of panic and wonderment as he had to make a split second decision to get out of my way. I'm certain if I hadn't seen the guys coming out the close I would not be here today.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks 47p2 it helps me to understand Alex :D:D

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
Many years ago I was going to work at 2.00am in the morning, the motorway was closed and a diversion set up through a rough part of Glasgow. The traffic in the narrow streets was chock-a-block so I decided to get out of the queue by taking to some even more dodgy side streets through a rather unsavoury housing scheme. With cars parked on both sides of the road there was barely enough room to squeeze past when all of a sudden someone dressed in black clothing jumped out in front of me. My initial instinct was to jump on the brakes but as I did out of the corner of my eye I saw 3 or 4 guys with sticks or poles running out of a close towards me. At that point I stepped onto the accelerator and headed straight for the guy in the middle of the road, the look on his face was priceless, a mix of panic and wonderment as he had to make a split second decision to get out of my way. I'm certain if I hadn't seen the guys coming out the close I would not be here today.

yeah I hate that too.
I used to see it a lot in broad daylight, when I had to drive to London to work. Never again.

Its usually at junctions with traffic lights, they pounce and before you know it, there's some yob or hoody whacking your windscreen with a filthy old wet rag.
Next thing you know there hand is reaching in expecting your cash.

Lock em up I say. :shock:

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI Gone..!, R129 SL500 Gone...

Had something similar to that myself when in Bradford some time ago now. What the guy didn't realise was that i was in a company car and yes, it drives well on pavements just as good as on the road - if he hadn't have thrown himself headlong over a garden hedge I would have had him.... hence my old slogan of "keep death off the roads, drive on the pavement"

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Its a bad situation, when younger and fitter I was stopped so I just got out and "dealt with the youths" now I am in no way as capable but I feel my gut instinct would still be to stop, so I shall make preperations to be cremated in my car.
Or perhaps have one of those South African gas burners fitted.
Its a well run internet story see below.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/egg-windshield-robbery.shtml

OP
Quick Silver

Quick Silver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R129 1990 SL 300..
Fortunately the bloke is ok as I found out last night and not seriously hurt, after I discovered that my OP was censored and bastardised by administrators on here.

I will post up the local press link when it becomes available, probably tomorrow

as400

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212 E350cdi
Don't have nightmares though folks, the chances of you being chased while in your car by a man displaying his eggs and pole are thankfully most remote.

OP
Quick Silver

Quick Silver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R129 1990 SL 300..
The following presslink relating to this story contains the word BLACK. If it upsets you dont read it.

...and yes something was thrown over the windscreen of one of the cars involved although it doesnt say so in the press report and also the knife cut across his eye socket before piercing his shoulder, and as the original op post was altered by moderators following a complaint it is "4 BLACK MEN", not "YOUTHS" as it was altered to.

There are some people on here who are not very streetwise and it is blatantly obvious they are not, in future I will not post up any timely warnings of what is going on the streets and who is carrying it out.

Afterall I know, so why should I care.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/9527978.Gang_stab_taxi_driver_in_robbery/

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks for posting it all up Chris, all for a few £££:(:(

peterwhayward

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E240 classic est 2000 2.4
I see one man has been arrested,(but allowed out on bail).Thats good news hopefully they get them all and meter out some deserved sentences, and I dont mean conditional discharges, but proper sentences for what in my opinion should be attempted murder.Nobody can carry a knife,use it and not be trying to kill someone.

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 CL420 C140; 1997 SL500 R129
Don't have nightmares, whatever you do.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom