Electric problem on rear window of SEC 2 door coupe

casassas

Reaction score
Dear fellow members, I own a Mercedes Benz 560 SEC 2 door coupe. The rear window behind the driver does work but not the one behind the passenger. Behind the panel of the rear armrest there is a block connector and there is no power to that connector. Please may I have the wiring diagram of the electric windows. My telephone number is 01953884781 and my e/mail is vtalk@talktalk.net otherwise MB club is very good. Kind regards Victor Lucas:p

Dec

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202
Malcolm,
No, it would seem that is all there is, just 1987 to 1997, will see if a link can be put in DIY section.

Victor,
It is possible your motor might be dead
To test the motor, you could put power directly to the motor connection, from a battery charger, that way the motor will get power independently of the cars electric’s, if the motor doesn’t work you could try taking the motor apart and clean it.
Your motor will be a different design to the above link but the same principles will apply.

Dec

OP
C

casassas

Reaction score
Dear Dec from Ireland with a Russian address I am confused. Thank you very much for taking so much trouble in sending me the different options that I can take in solving the rear passenger window operation. My mecanic is on holyday at the moment but as soon as he returns he will try again. Kind regards Victor Lucas My motorcar is the mercedes 560 SEC 2 door coupe

Top Bottom