engine cooling system

T

tancred112000

hi i have a p reg c200 and the water warning light comes on so i have checked the reservoir and there is a green cunk in the system, it has been fine since i have had it, clean water in the system and resevoir but i put the car in for a full service about 10 months ago and problems have started to happen ie green cunk , a whining noise from the front o/s road wheel and electrics playing up. I have a little red and a little black fob thats fits a conection in the car i think thay are for a computer system to check the car is allright so who and where can i get it done if any one can help me with any of these problems i will be very gratefull

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Your washer bottle is wired in series with the water header tank, you can short the 2 wires together to see if the warning goes out.

Wheel bearings are fairly easy things to change, cleanliness being the orfer of the day.

The little red keys are for disarming the alarm

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom