Engine Oil change on a ML320 Help Please

niterider

Reaction score
:confused:This is rather embarrasing I am trying to do a bit of DIY on the Merc ie engine oil change, I have bought the correct oil jacked up the car to see what size socket or spanner I need and :confused::Oops: the only drain plug sort of thing is an allenkey??? that looks as though it would drain the oil out of the front diff? before I go ahead and drain whats in there can some one please confirm that I am doing the right thing. When I first bought the car I had a guy do a big service so this is just the oiland air filter change and it's the first time I have looked under the car. I know the trip will have to be reset but at last I have found an Ex Mercedes trained guy with 10years experience that as the gear to do that and a couple of other jobs and his hourly rate is good:).

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
13mm nut at the rear of the sump!!

Anything other, leave it alone!!

OP
N

niterider

Reaction score
Thanks for that, I'll have another look in the morning. Glad I didn't go ahead and drain the other thing.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom