EPC malfunction

lawman0189

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W210 2000 E320 cdi
Dear All,

I have a 2000 E320 cdi with 79,000 miles full MB history which I took delivery of a few weeks ago and apart from changing the front pads have had no issues until this morning I was driving home after a night shift and hit the dual carriageway, put my foot down and under fairly hard acceleration the engine cut and EPC malfunction message appeared, pulled over, restarted the engine and fine was away again with no further issues...the message remained until i got home, but under a restart did clear to "no malfunctions" and is not showing any now...

tried repeating the exercise this afternoon but wouldn't do it and all was ok..

I'm undertaking a long trip across England and Wales in a week and the last thing I need with all my family in the car is to be thumping along the various motorway networks then to suddenly have to pull over because the car don't want to go anymore....

Any ideas?

sms78

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w210 e320 c.d.i , Vw Beetle 1303
if you work in the docks? cant you get someone to drop a container on it? use the insurance hire car for your trip problem solved :p If you do do this i want to bring my e320 cdi for the same treatment!:-D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
What ever happened will be recorded and this can be read out on STAR,an indie can do this.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom