ESP & Engine lights

Shu

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A200/2013/1.6
it happens lots of time, I got this 2nd hand car for almost 2 years.

my A200/2013/1.6 about 29000mile, ESP light random on, then my car speed decelerates to 35mph sometimes on Motorway, which is very dangerous. but once I stopped my car pull out my key and restart the engine again, all back to normal, ESP light OFF.

But now, the engine light random ON with ESP light ON. Most of the time I just restart the engine, all lights OFF back to normal, sometimes the lights stay 2 or 3 days.

every time I go to a garage try to fix the problem, they always find nothing wrong with the car. Because every time I go the lights are OFF, I wish they stay ON, then they can find out what wrong with it.

everyone got same problem? what should I do?

thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 11

vincentfishing

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML270, 2003
It shouldn't matter that the lights are off when you go to the garage , if they use a Mercedes diagnostic tool it will show the faults a as stored faults, maybe your going to the wrong garage or they havnt got the right diagnostics ??

OP
S

Shu

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A200/2013/1.6
thank you guys, I don't know, but I find recall information from https://car-recalls.eu/. A-class Incorrect software was installed in the Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) control device of the vehicles affected. I am not sure my car did this recall. the recall published 2016, I go my call in 2017.

any ideal? late recall? thank you

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
a main Merc dealer will know if it had the recall.... if it didn't they should flash the update for free... a recall is their issue not yours.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom