Essential M-B accessory?

EuroCLK320

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'99 CLK320 Cabriolet and 2002 ML 270CDi
I have often thought of having something like this.. scrolling LED's that could be changed from a small keyboard on the dash...

Selected favourite phrases on quick select function keys... oh yess!!!!

OP
L

lordylawks

Reaction score
Website
www.touchingstuff.com
I have had exactly the same thought for years with perhaps a few preset phrases pre-loaded for quick fire responses under duress ..... Ooooooh!

Then I wondered how hard it would be to attached aan LED net to the fabric of the sunscreen ........ Hmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

turnipsock

Reaction score
You have to wonder how different things would be if you could just 'discuss' things with the other prat. Because we are all stuck in a peice of tin, there is no feedback as to when we get it wrong.

You can really rub it in when people do, but they never seem to learn. This morning some prat tried come up on the inside of the slip road as we were about to merge, imagine his surprise as I didn't move onto the m'way but continued to stay on the slip road as he headed onto the hard sholder. He then jabbed on the brakes, to get back round me, then went for the fast lane. I was blinded by a burst of flashing lights from the occupants of the fast lane.

When I next looked on the mirror, i could see a que of cars behind the afore mentioned 'prat' in the outside with nobody in the inside lane. He was some distance behind at this point.

Sometimes I think there should be some sort of law where you can pull the driver out of a car and shoot him on the hard sholder. I haven't seen any of the election stuff yet, but I know what I'm going to ask Johny Liberal when he knocks at my door

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
he is an idea...give everyone a gun and one bullet each....use it wisely then collect up all the handguns.......and if anyone is ever seen with a gun for anything ever,,,the police can shoot them on sight.....no questions...

this would help the unemployment market as we would no doubt shoot people at work...altho you have to be careful....if you had driven badly you mite get shot....i do a good line in kevlar body armour tho!

Mr Chippy

Reaction score
You guys need to go to ******drivers.com

That seems to have fallen foul of the profanity filter, sorry.
replace****** with "wan" then "ker" (all one word)
:)

Last edited:

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom