Euromerc - service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Barber

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 CL500 (4.7L M278)
Just to let anyone thinking of buying from Euromerc Mercedes Parts in Hampshire.
I ordered and paid for items from them 2 weeks ago.
After a week I decided to ask via email where the order was up to, and all they did was send a copy of the checkout invoice. After I pointed out that a copy of the invoice didn't answer my question, they simply replied 'shipped'. :neutral:
Another week later I've had to inform them that I still hadn't received anything.
The next day they cancelled my order and refunded my card.
Reason..... They hadn't got any of the parts I'd paid for in stock, despite telling me they had already shipped them.

No 'Sorry', nothing.... they couldn't care less. In my personal opinion, their service is disgusting and they don't deserve any custom at all.
I most certainly won't be using these liars in the future at all... ever.!::mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

johnboy615

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 c220 Coupe
He does not seem to be doing himself any favours. Great prices; but lack of customer service will drive everyone but his closest away. Suerly it's easier to tell the truth and let the customer decide whether they are prepared to wait a period of time in lieu of reduced prices. If he'd told me I had to wait two weeks for delivery of my lens I'd have been more than happy. To be met with a wall of silence just leaves one feeling bitter and resentful.

MSG2004

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB C Class 180k Se Auto Avtg Saloon.
Thanks, I will avoid.

coolhans

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Present 2004 W211 E500, 1995 W124 E320 CE Coupe.
Appalling customer service. This sort of thing really annoys me, it's all down to common courtesy and decency. I work in customer service and nothing infuriates our customers more than lack of information and lack of communication. Worst of all is to tell lies. Well done for posting this. I will certainly avoid them like the plague.

jasonyw

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c180/1997/1.8;W211/2005/E200K
That what you get from eBay sellers! Croakk.

EuroCLK320

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'99 CLK320 Cabriolet and 2002 ML 270CDi
Nothing worse.. I won't be using them either. Shame cos the prices are good but good customer service is worth a lot too

HaydnM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes ML350 / W164
Me too, same problem, now I know why he has no phone number

EuroCLK320

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I just googled 'euromerc' and it makes for interesting reading. Don't think I will be sending any of my hard earned money to them :neutral:

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
Well i have had nothing but great service from Euromerc i have used him many times, and he has never failled to deliver, even personnally delivering my items to my door, would,nt hesitate about using him again.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi,
Well i have had nothing but great service from Euromerc i have used him many times, and he has never failled to deliver, even personnally delivering my items to my door, would,nt hesitate about using him again.

Me too Andy

Pontoneer

Banned
Reaction score
It is sad that there seem to be opinions polarised in one direction or the other on this subject : there are numerous threads on this and other forums with some giving high praise and others severe condemnation .

Many have written that they received goods promptly and at good prices ; others report that money has been paid then ............. nothing .

It does seem that the main criticism is always one of poor communication and a lack of contactability . Although this business may be a one man operation , and time may be limited , the proprietor may find that employing a secretary to take orders and deal with enquiries would bring in enough additional custom to more than pay the salary .

Last edited:

EuroCLK320

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It is sad that there seem to be opinions polarised in one direction or the other on this subject : there are numerous threads on this and other forums with some giving high praise and others severe condemnation .

Many have written that they received goods promptly and at good prices ; others report that money has been paid then ............. nothing .

It does seem that the main criticism is always one of poor communication and a lack of contactability . Although this business may be a one man operation , and time may be limited , the proprietor may find that employing a secretary to take orders and deal with enquiries would bring in enough additional custom to more than pay the salary .

Spot on. A little more customer care and some way to be contactable would sort all of this out i reckon. Nick doesn't seem to have many fans in the States, thats for sure.

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
I've not bought anything from him as yet but I must be honest and say that if I don't find a phone number on a web site I normally avoid buying from them. Email isn't the most reliable method of communication and far to easy to ignore. I've recommended them on the basis of price and the good side of their service - seems someone should have a word with him about the other side. Tragic really as there is the potential for a really good business.
Equally though, his web site is awful unless you know the part number.

lwbnick

Reaction score
Website
euromerc.tumblr.com
Your Mercedes
expedition
I most certainly won't be using these liars in the future at all... ever.!::mad: :mad: :mad:

Allow me to put the record straight, you ordered some mudflaps (that are NLA from MB) for £9.99, around 8 days ago, picked them, went to pack them and discovered a bolt missing, got hold of another one, packed ready to go, and low and behold I get an angry email with talk of credit card chargebacks.

With a chargeback (only ever had the one, thankfully, but always a potential problem for internet traders) on the horizon, order nuked.

Re-read your own email to discover why what happened, happened.

You might want to consider your own attitude, and less of the accusations of people being liars, something that in this case is not true, and does not help.

Now on to the old chestnut the phone number, sure, I can have the phone number on the website, but then I get barraged with clueless people wanting basically a free diagnostic service.

Slack customer service I hear you cry, but this is an internet based enterprise, aimed at those with a bit more about them, hense it being part number based.

However, business is booming, and we're moving to much, much larger premises, so there will be 3 trade delivery vans instead of just the 1, and a phone number, and a lot better organisation of the parts, all under 1 roof for starters, and some staff, so I won't have to do everything.

So now you know.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The above by lwbnick is what I have said time and time again, I have stressed many time that Nick is an honest trader, also if you ask for what is advertised or on the site you will get the parts.

So they just have 1 part number XXX on the website and 3 people want it, you cannot accuse someone of not having what they say, 2 are going to have to do without.

If you are dealing with inchcape or others,, you need the part number, they will not entertain you without.

It is also no good asking "will the one from the mark 2, fit a mark1". I spend a lot of time on the EPC for members here, and I can tell it takes ages, and more often than not the EPC will will ask for the ident number of the car, and you start all over again, so who is going to pay for say ½ hour of searching for a £10 part

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
You do not have to answer the phone, put it all to voicemail, but respond to it in a timely manner.

From what I have read about your service Nick, you seem to have the main core problem of not responding to your clients once they have placed an order. People are much more accepting of delays if they are kept upto date with whats going on.

At least now that your back on this forum, you can start to put things right and see the bad press you sometimes attract.

Glad your getting some staff to help you.

lwbnick

Reaction score
Website
euromerc.tumblr.com
Your Mercedes
expedition
You do not have to answer the phone, put it all to voicemail, but respond to it in a timely manner.

I would beg to differ, surely having a phone that goes to answerphone would be more irritating than not having one at all.

Landline with someone on it during office hours is the way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom