Euromerc - service

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtwin

Banned
Reaction score
That's a classic instance of the exception proving the rule. Everyone always says people only post the problems and bad news etc, and most people have no probs ever etc. but, when someone has good/reasonably priced service from a dealer, it's all over the web!

Howard

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 500 / A 190
I have to agree with you, just like the owner

That's nice of you to say that Malc , I thought Nick was your mate ?

Apparently not any more.

Seem to remember you had a nice set of AMG splitties , delivered personally for an excellent price didn't you ?

Last edited:

mikestrivens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 320TE, 1998 R129 SL500, 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
This thread was started over two years ago. In that time any business could easily be transformed. As the firm is still trading one can assume that it is not the same firm it was two years ago.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
That's nice of you to say that Malc , I thought Nick was your mate ?

Apparently not any more.

Seem to remember you had a nice set of AMG splitties , delivered personally for an excellent price didn't you ?

You tell me ??? why the post on the 17th elsewhere where you and st4 thanked Nick for his post, I have never done anything to upset him, quite the opposite in fact but never again.

I think that st4 post more here than there

Last edited:

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
Thanks for the feedback, I can see that the postage costs can add up a bit and from the new year I'll change things around so that there's just a flat rate for orders over a certain amount.

Expect a full range of oil/air/fuel filters as well as a better range of brake parts in the coming months.

By the first week in Jan I should have finished the new warehouse, so they'll be 6000sqft of parts nicely organised on new racking and bins for immediate despatch (something that has not always happened in the past...) or collection if you fancy a trip into the Surrry Hills (10 mins from A3, half hour or so from M25)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/euromerc/5162371260/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/euromerc/5007845295/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/euromerc/4905187644/

I don't really spend much time on this forum, but will try to make more time to do so, so if anyone has any questions or problems, please PM me or email me.

If the mods agree, I'd be happy to offer some really special deals to forum members, free shipping etc, but that does depend a bit the forum owners/mods.

You tell me ??? why the post on the 17th elsewhere where you and st4 thanked Nick for his post, I have never done anything to upset him, quite the opposite in fact but never again.

I think that st4 post more here than there

I think personal differences aside, we need to look at the post that I've quoted from Nick. He's taken steps to improve his already well functioning business and has many happy customers. Whats not to like?

He's even wanting to give us deals. Whats wrong with Malcolm?

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
I have had quite a few parts no problem and some delivered personally.
Hate website with a passion and disorganised though

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Whats wrong with Malcolm?

Nothing wrong with me at all, go and read the post on the other side, I have given you a clue, and you read it and thanked him for that post, as did Howard and 2 others.

Why Nick should have posted that I do not know, it was against this forum and just not only me.

The really odd thing is he got me to do the one of the things that he mentioned while in my house, most odd, and I have always stood up for him.

Perhaps you could ask him to come here and explain it all:D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I have sent you a pm st4 with a link:D

Some guy on the internet

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few.
This thread should be closed.

It's taking up an inordinate amount of moderating time deleting posts & will, inevitably & predictably, lead to a toy ejection finale with massive forum disruption.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
This thread should be closed.

It's taking up an inordinate amount of moderating time deleting posts & will, inevitably & predictably, lead to a toy ejection finale with massive forum disruption.

Why, you cannot deny the comments were made by Nick and all rather odd.

Its a shame that Nick does not come on here to explain.

Miffy was correct in taking away my post, and I will take more care in the future.

For my position on here in helping members, if I have to quote his site I will for the sake of the person who needs something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom