Euromerc .

Quick Silver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R129 1990 SL 300..
Has any body had any problems with Euromerc Mercedes parts .

I sent them an order over the internet and paid for the items that were in stock according to their online brochure .

This was sent on the 1st April and the money has been taken from my account .

On the 8th April I asked for a status check on my order and it has been ignored I rechecked today and the delivery status is still showing "not yet shipped"

I know it says delivery can take up to 28 days in their blurb but ignoring my status request is plain ignorant to say the least .

Last edited:

PeterCLK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 204 Elegance saloon 220 cdi
I know nothing about them but any decent retailer only takes your money at the same time as the goods are shipped.

Reaction score
I ordered a new MAF sensor a while ago from them, I received it within about a week but there was very little communication from them. They don't even publish a phone number.

Richard Moakes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500; ML500
I ordered some parts from them via their website, nothing for weeks, sent a message asking, got told they were "snowed under" and parts would be dispatched shortly.

A couple of weeks later, still no parts, cancelled the order and requested a refund, order was cancelled, as I had paid via google, money was never taken.

Somewhat disappointed in them, doubt I will try them again :(

Top Bottom