Status
Not open for further replies.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Not a "new" one, but a newer one?

I scanned all the adds last night and not one for sale with any extra's at all, there are only about 20 or so of the blue ones for sale

OP
Mcobinad

Mcobinad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 Designo Black paint, R500 W251, CL600 W216
I have the solution and its staring us all in the face. Malc, please sell your CL to Mc... Then you can buy a new CL??
Everyone's a winner...Next?

Please, can you explain any further or is your statement meant to be a caricature directed at me? Malcolm, drives a CL 500 and why should he sell it to me?

Neil H

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Current: RRS Autobiography/F-Type R V8 AWD Previous: CLS 400 W218 / CLS 350 CDI W218 / ML350 W164
Please, can you explain any further or is your statement meant to be a caricature directed at me? Malcolm, drives a CL 500 and why should he sell it to me?

Malc drives a magic CL which has everything on it and will be scrupulously maintained, you want a CL and Malc said he was looking for a new one.
No offence intended!

OP
Mcobinad

Mcobinad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Actually, I think it maybe the opposite........he doesn't know what he wants!:p

Here we go again. Well, I think your statement is rather insulting and demeaning. I don't think I owe any onus of proof to this forum for the eventual purchase of a CL 6.3 AMG or V12. I felt like sharing the experiences I am going through to source one with members on here and not people like you coming on to criticise in a vociferous way. Anyway, I think this thread has gone sour and I will rather choose at this time to stay clear. I am out. Good day! :)

Developer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 E63 S 5.5 biturbo
Maybe one day you'll actually buy a car rather than just writing about it!:rolleyes:

Harsh - I took ages to find my car - MCBD knows what he wants and is prepared to wait until he finds it.

Discerning, I'd say.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
As we are now back on track and cleaned up, any more news of CL's being bought

OP
Mcobinad

Mcobinad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I will no longer update this thread for reasons best known to me. For identity reasons, I will not disclose the names of those I am directing my blow at. Like I said in a previous post, I do not owe any onus of proof to this forum for the purchase of my car. I do not need to prove anything to anyone. If some people here wallow in despair/self pity, think it's cool to hide behind their computers and write repugnant words just to incite one to prove their worth, well, I think this time, they have gone beyond the scope that I can tolerate. I acquiesce to divergent views but not to ones consciously directed to hurt ones's feeling. I did not come here to be bullied. I became a member of this forum because of my true passion for automobiles and not because I don't have tangible things to do.

I pondered over this decision extensively and have come to the conclusion that I do not belong here purely because some members here have other ulterior motives than true passion for Mercedes automobiles. I am happy to announce that I have finally purchased my car which I will not be sharing with this forum for reasons explained above. I have decided to keep my business to myself. Hence forth, I renounce my membership. Thanks to all who stayed true to me. I appreciate you all. This thread can now be closed. :)

drmw

Reaction score
Website
www.autonomed.co.uk
Your Mercedes
M6 Cab - prior to that, SL63 AMG, A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
I will no longer update this thread for reasons best known to me. For identity reasons, I will not disclose the names of those I am directing my blow at. Like I said in a previous post, I do not owe any onus of proof to this forum for the purchase of my car. I do not need to prove anything to anyone. If some people here wallow in despair/self pity, think it's cool to hide behind their computers and write repugnant words just to incite one to prove their worth, well, I think this time, they have gone beyond the scope that I can tolerate. I acquiesce to divergent views but not to ones consciously directed to hurt ones's feeling. I did not come here to be bullied. I became a member of this forum because of my true passion for automobiles and not because I don't have tangible things to do.

I pondered over this decision extensively and have come to the conclusion that I do not belong here purely because some members here have other ulterior motives than true passion for Mercedes automobiles. I am happy to announce that I have finally purchased my car which I will not be sharing with this forum for reasons explained above. I have decided to keep my business to myself. Hence forth, I renounce my membership. Thanks to all who stayed true to me. I appreciate you all. This thread can now be closed. :)

I for one hope you reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom