exhaust flexi pipe fault

artywood

Reaction score
Hi
I have just had my Mercedes c220 (w203) in for it’s service (86,000 miles) and told them it was making some noise from the rear. They have serviced the car and they said it needs a new exhaust flexi pipe costing £348 as this is what’s making the noise. I have contacted my warranty company and they are saying I am not covered for my exhaust so I will have to pay for this. I have tried to do some Google searches to see what this is and how much this will cost me from a no MB garage. If someone can tell me what this exhaust flexi pipe is to someone who knows nothing about cars so I can talk to my local garage to see if they can give me a better price as £348 for a pipe seams a lot to me.

Thanks

Bigtee

Reaction score
Take it to a fast fit company they will put it on the ramp and show you the problem & get a quote.

But i wouldn't get there cheap exhaust but you will know what you need buy genuine and fit elsewhere or yourself?

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom