Extended Civil Restraint Order

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
I'm going to buy it, not just because its going to be highly interesting, but most other books are sh** and not tailored to my needs.

This will make a good bedside read.

I'll buy it...if there is a good murder at the end:lol:

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
I suspect the current one means he can't contact MBUK, but the wider ranging one might include any form of communication on this subject.

I can contact Mercedes-Benz, if I wished. The Order does not allow me to make any application to the Courts without a Judge's permission.

Mercedes-Benz will need an Injunction against me to stop me talking or writing about this dispute or take me to trial for Slander/Libal which may be a problem for them as what I have written is the truth, and I can prove it:)

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Seriously your just spending more and more money, call it a day. They arent going to be bothered by a book and it will have little or no impact on their sales. How many people you think will buy your book?

I will not charge for it, it will be free via the internet. There is a saying that all publicity is good publicity, well, we shall see.

As my only income is my Disability Benifit and as I have an Order against me there is no point going back to the Civil Court. I cannot afford the fee's and Costs; that is why I have Plan B;)

Its not over until the fat woman sings:D

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Have you outlined the cause of your grievance on this forum Robert?

Yes, I have over these past five years. I only tend to post updates when perhaps they may be of interest to the forum.

An Extended Civil Restraint Order is something you cannot ignore; the Court can order my imprisonment if I breach it.

Last edited:

mercmadjim

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK230k
I can only renew my sentiment Robert...good luck with plan B..and chin up.

undeckedhomer

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
e 320 cdi aventguard with amg spec
Illegitimi non carborundum

I know its mock latin (Wicki said so) but it sure suits you.

I'm sure you will get what your rightfully are due in the end.

Good Luck on Plan B and your next moves.
not agree more johnny but not all people get that though ???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pontoneer

Banned
Reaction score
Robert , you would probably find that the BMW dealer network would distribute your book through their showrooms FOC :D

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Robert , you would probably find that the BMW dealer network would distribute your book through their showrooms FOC :D

Do you think BMW would be interested in a story about Mercedes-Benz robbing a customer?

I shall be accepting contributions from other owners who have "interesting" stories to tell.

There is, of course, Mondial, who were prepaired to risk Contempt of Court by refusing a Court witness summons, twice.

In the Home of the Brave and Land of the Free there are "Lemon" laws, so, what we need over this side of the pond are the same rights.

Matt32AMG

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
From new 2002 SLK32///AMG, 2007 CLK350 AMG Sport Cabriolet sold:-( Porsche RS60 3.4 :-)
Ahh. That the problem, you are confusing Justice with the Law. One only has to look at the shelves in a law library to realise how complex the law is and why top barrister are so very expensive. Only the state, wealthy individuals and multi-national companies can usually afford the cost of littigation.

Last time I used a Barrister it cost me £750 an hour, that was 12 years ago :shock: (And I thought that was dear). Have to say he earned his dosh, and I got mine as a result.

Sad to say, in order to get justice it invariably means you have to have deep pockets that involve writing large cheques. And people consider the UK to be a civilized fair society. :(

I wish you well and hope you get the justice you seek.

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ge300, w124 300e, various VW's
Can you set out a precis of your complaint for all those like me who do not know the basis of your grievance. They haven't sought a gagging order so I guess your greatest weapon is bad publicity. This can be very powerfull, if you gave details of the offending dealer perhaps a letter writing campaign directed against them and Milton Keynes might help and it's something the forums users could join in. Trying to enlist the support of a motoring magazine or TV programme could be a winner too. Out of curiosity have you written to Mercedes Enthusiast, it would be interesting to see if they publish your letter.

Never give in:mad:

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
There is far more injustice in the civil courts than the criminal,
In the criminal courts there is a chance that of the twelve some will stay awake and even read the evidence before them, that cannot unfortunately be guaranteed in the civil courts.
The so called "finding of fact" ie what the Judge bothered to look at or was interested in can have profound impact on the cases outcome.
Further the Appeal Courts are reluctant to disturb a Judges finding even if they disagree with it, more so if they are a senior Judge.

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Last time I used a Barrister it cost me £750 an hour, that was 12 years ago :shock:

Legal advice has not become cheaper since then. The problem is that the more paperwork that is generated the more it costs to review the bundle and as time goes on the more the costs mount up as the pile of papers grow.

When I started legal action against Mercedes-Benz little did I think that almost five years later I would still be at it.:(

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Can you set out a precis of your complaint for all those like me who do not know the basis of your grievance.

Never give in:mad:

In January 2005 I bought a used 2001, S500L, from Mercedes-Benz Chelsea, London.

"Dead on Key" early November; diagnosis, flat battery as the mobile 'phone had been left on in its standard fitting cradle.

Car "jump started" by MB who attended the car

The next time I went to use the car; DoK, flat battery, took car to MB Chelseas garage, Wandsworth. Car jump started by MB who attended.

Two weeks later collected the car and the next time I went to use is; Dok, flat battery.

Informed MB who collected the car and returned it to Wandsworth, 30th November 2005.

In early January 2006 I was informed that my car was ready for collecton and was asked how I was going to settle the £6,440 invoice.

The work was chargable as the Warranty, 12 months parts and labour, did not cover damage caused by the customer.

The reason given for the damage was an incorrect Jump start by; yourself or persons known to you.

Thats the short version. The long version is available on a disc. I had driven about 1500 miles.

Last edited:

Darrell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1997 W202, 1994 W124, 1998 Chrysler Grand Voyager, old 50cc scooter and a Honda CRF 250
So allegedly the damage was done by MB but they tried to charge you six and a half thousand notes for it.

Last edited:

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
DoK will be 'dead on key' ie flat battery symptoms at a guess

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Never had a new battery fitted? Would have though an obvious next step. Why leave it at the dealer so long before collection? Did you not chase it after the first, certainly, second day?

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom