Extended Warranty

MSG2004

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB C Class 180k Se Auto Avtg Saloon.
Hello

I've carried out a search here & net but no joy!

Recently bought a jeep & told that when the ar is 3 years old, I had the option to extend the 'approved jeep warranty.'

I bought an approved used MB last year, 3 years old next year - does MB do similar or was it stopped a while ago? (what is avg paymevt for a c class with sub 17k's on clock?)

I've looked at 'car warranty' providers, the small print is mind blowing, so I will steer clear.

I will ask the mb ppl on tue wen i go thre but better prepared.

Thanks in advance

merc7

Reaction score
Warrenty direct are they any good??:?:

OP
M

MSG2004

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB C Class 180k Se Auto Avtg Saloon.
MB still do cover (think its service plus) where for a monthly payment they will cover the majority of the car.
you can get a quote by asking via

servicecontracts@daimlerchrysler.com

Hi, thanks, but i will ask the dealer on Tue!

If it's about 700 and very similar to the first 3 years warranty, may go for it - will updat if poss.!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom