FAO. all members from the north and south of ireland

Adriank

New Registration
Reaction score
Well, its not much at the minute. However the site is up, running and more importantly, ready for its new members!
The site was launched on the 22/05/09, as a free site for the time being. This will only be a temporary fixture as I would like to see the site developing some regular members and dedicated Mercedes enthusiasts!
The site is only a forum at the minute, but as a fine wine will get better with age. Future plans for the site will include a welcoming front page where you can either look through reviews and photos of past shows and events, read up a bit about site featured cars, get to know a little about the admin team or just come straight into the forum.
After a while I would also like to have site merchandise available for members. Anything from stickers to polo shirts.

Many Thanks
Adrian

http://www.mercedesoc.co.cc

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Good luck with your project :D

P

PanzerMcGrory

Well, its not much at the minute. However the site is up, running and more importantly, ready for its new members!
The site was launched on the 22/05/09, as a free site for the time being. This will only be a temporary fixture as I would like to see the site developing some regular members and dedicated Mercedes enthusiasts!
The site is only a forum at the minute, but as a fine wine will get better with age. Future plans for the site will include a welcoming front page where you can either look through reviews and photos of past shows and events, read up a bit about site featured cars, get to know a little about the admin team or just come straight into the forum.
After a while I would also like to have site merchandise available for members. Anything from stickers to polo shirts.

Many Thanks
Adrian

http://www.mercedesoc.co.cc

If this was to do with football im sure you would get done for tapping up ;)

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom