few job i want to do before the winter sets in

drivinggod09

Reaction score
got a few jobs that i nee to o on my 2001 CLK 230

the drivers seat is starting to look worn an the stitching is starting to come loose can it be repaired or is it a better idea to look for second hand set its got the mushroom colour leather and white carpets
Also had the mot the other day and the guy noted that the headlights were poor i drive with my lights on all the time and the lenses seem to be all white instead of clear and they are rough to run my hand over i have tryed cleaning them up with plastic x , glass cutter and other products thought about gently rubbing them with a fine glass paper are there any breakers of mercedes cars around dont mind the location thanks in advance

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and how are you:D:D

Re the seat,,there must a car trimmer that can have a look at you seat and advise near you.

For the headlamps you will never get them to be any good as the plastic lens sound too far gone,,should be some at the breakers and on Ebay maybe

OP
drivinggod09

drivinggod09

Reaction score
How do Malcolm I'm ok thanks mate working hard can't find a trimmer anywhere around here it's a shame as the drivers seat I'd starting to look very worn do you know of any mercedes breakers

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom