First Glitch!

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Booked in my local indie, SDC
St Helens, on Saturday morning, to run a diagnostic check on me c207, to check, why it's going into sports mode on it's own, and the airbag warning light is on, hopefully find the faults and then take it from there, neither fault stops me driving the car, but they are faults and need sorting, plus they are bl00dy annoying me. :rolleyes:

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
St Helens, on Saturday morning, to run a diagnostic check on me c207, to check, why it's going into sports mode on it's own, and the airbag warning light is on, hopefully find the faults and then take it from there, neither fault stops me driving the car, but they are faults and need sorting, plus they are bl00dy annoying me. :rolleyes:
Time to chop it in... :cool:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.

Yup, that one's broken, bring on another :rolleyes: Get rid before the rest of it gives up the ghost :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
You need an SL65 Tony....BC spotted one cruelly

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Just back from me local Merc
indie SDC. The airbag warning was a loose connection under the passenger seat, so plugged it back and cable tied it out of the way. The car going in to sports on it's own, turned out to be a broken level sensor on one of the wheels, which was mentioned on here, by Alex I think?
He charged me £60 all in, which I thought was good.
So the next step is he will price a level sensor on Mon,
he thinks the part will be about £130+vat and 1 hour to fit. :)

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
Just back from me local Merc
indie SDC. The airbag warning was a loose connection under the passenger seat, so plugged it back and cable tied it out of the way. The car going in to sports on it's own, turned out to be a broken level sensor on one of the wheels, which was mentioned on here, by Alex I think?
He charged me £60 all in, which I thought was good.
So the next step is he will price a level sensor on Mon,
he thinks the part will be about £130+vat and 1 hour to fit. :)

Good result!

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Very pleased that you have a (sorry, 2 x ) results. And if you hadn't got them sorted you would have worried all the tiem that you might slip into "crawl" mode etc. So in a few days you'll have "your" car back again!

Top Bottom