First time MB Owner

PainandStain

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 E270 CDI
Just thought I'd poke my head in and say hello!

Just bought my first mercedes-benz, a 2002 E270cdi. I've come from a mk1 Seat Leon Cupra and a background of mostly nippy smaller cars, I didn't think it would be my sort of car at all but when I drove it and felt the immense difference in quality I loved it! Seemed a lot of car for the money with it costing the same as my cupra set me back!

Couple things I need to ask questions on, but I will use the search first :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Welcome...
Although with your forum name I wondered if you’d stumbled on the wrong forums for a minute!:p

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi PainandStain, welcome to the forum and MB ownership. A much more civilised mode of transport you have there :)

OP
P

PainandStain

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 E270 CDI
Hi PainandStain, welcome to the forum and MB ownership. A much more civilised mode of transport you have there :)

Yes it is, I'm still getting used to not hearing road noise and exhaust... Even without a working radio at the moment! :D

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hi PainandStain and welcome to the forum and world of Mercedes.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom