First W202 C220 CDI in the UK

OP
J

jmachado

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Merceded C220 CDI 1999
Out of interest have you tried asking MB themselves?

Hi, Yes I called them. Was put through to customer support and then to a centre in the Netherlands. Was finally told they are not sure.

OP
J

jmachado

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Merceded C220 CDI 1999
Historical interest then.
Worth keeping in good shape.
Nice motor anyway.

The car is in generally good shape. I have kept it as close to original as I can and never let a garage mis manage the repairs. Always tried to get Merc parts for servicing etc. The car has done over 300K miles with only myself driving it. It has has no major accidents apart from a clip of the tail when parked up. Two front wings rusted and were changed for two original merc wings - resprayed.
Two car radios thou have been swapped out.
Trying to put another 300K miles on it. Faithful car, a loyal family member and it is like that old jumper.

silestanix

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
03' BMW 325Ci
The car is in generally good shape. I have kept it as close to original as I can and never let a garage mis manage the repairs. Always tried to get Merc parts for servicing etc. The car has done over 300K miles with only myself driving it. It has has no major accidents apart from a clip of the tail when parked up. Two front wings rusted and were changed for two original merc wings - resprayed.
Two car radios thou have been swapped out.
Trying to put another 300K miles on it. Faithful car, a loyal family member and it is like that old jumper.

Fair play to you bud, definitely a lovely car, like yourself I'm also aiming to put mega miles on my W202, mine being the predecessor C250TD.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom