for sale s320

D

delrobbo

Hi my merc is for sale on ebay..item no 170411696827..reduced yet again..well worth a look....thanks

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
Its already too expensive at £1800 start price, if you started the bidding at £200 you might get some bids, £1800 start will put people off.

Personally think you would be hard pressed to get more than £800 for it but thats me being kind.

jib

madf

Reaction score
To be brutally honest,no tax, SORN, 250k miles. £1,800 is £1799.01 too expensive as a start price.

And capitals make it hard to read.

It looks to me an example of how not to sell a car...

Setanta

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W140
I sold my 1994 S500 LWB (so electric rear seats, blind etc) with 180,000 miles, full history and with everything working about 6 months tax and mot in September for £1350.

Your car is waay overpriced. Just being honest.

The Hooded Claw

Reaction score
i recently bought a E240 Avant on a "V" plate (jan 2000) 12 Months MOT & 4 Months Tax & with LESS mileage than yours for £1150 So I'm afraid I have to concur with the others above .........WAAAAAYY Over priced!!!

Sorry!!

Top Cat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
(97) W202 C230 Elegance Estate
Just my tuppence worth, but ANY car with chrome arches is telling me it is hiding something under there.

As above, I prefer to see ads with very low start prices as that would get me thinking that I did indeed have a chance of winning it for a good price - if the car is worth £x, it will achieve it or somewhere very close to it if you advertise it well, and always finish your auctions at a good time such as a Saturday or Sunday evening at about 7PM, not Monday morning at 10:44 AM (this way bidders can be online to put on a last lucky bid and be part of the action, unless they use an auction sniper of course ;))

kristoff

Reaction score
NEW REAR DISCS/PADS ...MASTER BRAKE CYL...FRONT PADS DONE 300 MILES...NEW BATTERY...ALL ELECTICS AS THEY SHOUD BE....DREAM DRIVE..READY TO EARN MONEY.

Ready to earn money doing what? Ram-raiding dixons?

octanejunkie

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
All sorts of Germans
Hi my merc is for sale on ebay..item no 170411696827..reduced yet again..well worth a look....thanks

Ok, its white... :(
Its high mileage.... :(
No tax.... :(
For gods sake, take off those chrome arches. Selling a Merc with those on is a kiss of death. Like going to bed with Liz Hurly, only to find shes got a yeast infection :shock:

Etc, etc, etc.

I trade many cars on Ebay. This car is worth somewhere between £800-£1000.
I'm sure you're very fond of it, but you need to be realistic.

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
For gods sake, take off those chrome arches. Selling a Merc with those on is a kiss of death. Like going to bed with Liz Hurly, only to find shes got a yeast infection :shock:

Etc, etc, etc.

At least curing a yeast infection is on my list of DIY skills! And with a pot of yoghurt, you can reasonably expect some culture after a while.

OP
D

delrobbo

thanks for your views and sarcasm. if you would like to remove this thread...and i will remove myself from your forum.

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280

Etc, etc, etc.

Or a Penis!!

jib

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
thanks for your views and sarcasm. if you would like to remove this thread...and i will remove myself from your forum.

Anyway its not over till the fat bird sings....... Malcolm start singing!!!!

jib

carloss

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
jaguar xk
Is that £1800 pounds or 1800 turkish lira ?

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
Well I think the car is worth all of the £1800+ ................ but I don't want to buy it, in fact ........... if I was ready to part with cash ...... I'd give you £2500 ........ but I don't want it right now !

Top Bottom