From XF to C200 Sport Estate - new owner

Wiggit

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 Premium Sport Estate/2014 W205 Auto
Hi Guys

I am new MB owner again (last time was a new 51 Plate E220) and I have just re-joined the ranks of MB owners after being a Jag man for the last couple of years. I have just retired due to ill health, and a diesel car (XF only came in Diesel) is inappropriate cos of the DPF and low mileage. Hence a petrol W205 C200 Sport Estate 64 reg! My dog loves it (he wasn't allowed in the Jag) and I'm pretty impressed too. Except the Garmin which is still 2014 and I cant get it updated despite it being 2 years out of date.

Do MB ever release new maps for this app since Garmin don't want to know?

Anyhow, hello all and I hope to gain answers to this and other exciting questions on the illustrious forum.

Steve

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Hello and welcome to the MBO forum :D

range rover

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class Blue EFFICIENCY 250 CDI Sport 2013
Moira? It's the centre of the world, you can go ANYWHERE from there, just like Dunadry!!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom