Front led indicator fault

Shane price

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C350 CDI
Hi all had a problem with my C350 today offside front LED indicator stopped working came up on the dash telling me which one it was all the others worked on the offside had a quick check at the connection plug anybody had any other issues or fixes for it intermittent fault only started today thanks in advance

John77

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E200 Estate 2011, 2009 SLK 200
I have had a similar problem on my Eclass. If you are talking about the LED indicator in the mirror, this is caused by the mirrors closing in on locking the car and it breaks a wires and not always visable as the insulation is still in tact. Not sure if yours has closing mirrors, but a good place to start if it has. Also with the EClass the mirror caseing can be removed in one piece and unplugs as it is removed. I have noticed that on mine sometimes the plug does not locate into the socket on putting the mirror back on and it needs a hard knock to engage it.

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
if as above if its broken wire in the mirror workings , bit fiddly but easy enough to repair

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom