Front right malfunction: Drivers SRS/Airbag

Nav Afzal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350/2014/2.987CC
Hi all.

Had my car for over a year now but had not driven it a great deal in the year. Infact i only covered 247 miles. My battery went flat over the winter months and recently i have had it on a ctek charger that has restored the battery enough that the car starts fine. Anyhow i had the car serviced and MOTd and surprisingly it passed the MOT with this issue. I was told they had cleaned the buckle connection and the light had gone off hence the pass. It was serviced by a reputable independant.

Anyhow i went out for a leisurely drive yesterday only for the light to come on again. (Red driver/airbag light) and the message above inc 'consult workshop'. It goes off on its own accord and then returns a few minutes later. Is this indicative of a weak battery or could it be a loose connection someplace. Worst case being a faulty airbag.

My car is a C350 2014 with just over 24550 miles on it.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Airbag faults tend to stay on and require Star to reset. I'd be looking at the seatbelt switch.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom