Front springs on W203 C320

royfos

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Hoping for advice on replacing broken front springs on my C320. I've always felt the car was high at front suspension and I've sometimes wondered if at some point in car's 8 year life the wrong front springs have been fitted... I've seen the colour coding on the spring but It would be good to know if this is the same spring code the car was born with... Can anyone advise me?
Thanks

5pares

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320cdi
As above to replace them you will need a good compressor,the mb one clamps the top mount and the bottom of the spring allowing enough compression to undo the nut.

mr angry

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200, 172 Clio and CBR1100xx
I have recently replaced the front springs on a c200 and had to compress the springs to the maximum which involved a few twitchy moments but I didnt have the MB clamps just the bog standard threaded clamps.

Midland45

Reaction score
I also found I needed the special pin wrench, to undo the spring retaining nut. Costs about £15 from MB. The jobs a lot easier if you have a compressor that fits over the top of the upper spring cup.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom