G63

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Hi,

One of my clients had me drooling as he drove up in his newly collected Mercedes offering.

He says its the best car he's ever driven and I tend to believe him as he currently also ownes a RR Wraith and a Ferrari 458 amongst others :) It certainly sounds Great! IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0018.jpg IMG_0016.jpg

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
So, a better car than the Ferrari...I'll bet it doesn't go round corners like one. I bet it doesn't accelerate like one. I bet it doesn't have the top speed of one. It does carry more people and stuff, therefore...better?

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
It's probably good to drive got a vehicle like this, but I would rather drive the 458.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
That’s a long way south for one of those, I see “hundreds” in Bradford :):rolleyes:

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
not a fan even with that engine fitted , too prem league footballer for my taste ( bought with no imagination o_O)

Monday

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL400 2016, CLS350 2020
Drove one at a Sandown MB day last year. Felt unstoppable, nearest thing you could get a Chieftain tank on public roads! Felt that you could easily get carried away though and let speed exceed its capacity to go round corners!

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
We have a had a series of them through our doors lately. Personally, I prefer the 350 diesel offering. The 63 just has so much torque steer I can't imagine it would be any good off road. That said, they are still a fine wagon.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
The 63 just has so much torque steer I can't imagine it would be any good off road. That said, they are still a fine wagon.

The all new one should be better though????

350CDi with the 63 bodykit would be perfect IMO

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
The all new one should be better though????

350CDi with the 63 bodykit would be perfect IMO

The G63 I had here was a 2016 car with 15k miles on it, I can't think they would be that different, but I could be wrong.

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
The one in this thread is the new model.

A front end on image would be the easiest way to determine it. The headlights and grill are the easiest descriptors on the new version.

This has the glass sunroof, the previous version had a steel sunroof. This has the dual tablet screens in the dashboard. The fan type air vents in the dash. The rain gutter is now a multi part moulding and roof rack system fixings are in the roof.

The passenger grab handle, door handles so you get the G click, and front wing indicators are the 3 parts retained from the earlier model.

It's wider, longer and taller too.

Shares the same switchgear as the S Klasse.

By all accounts its a totally different vehicle on road.

There will be an all electric one for Arnie and his California dudes.

On my wishlist :):rolleyes:

OP
dry run

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
The one in this thread is the new model.

A front end on image would be the easiest way to determine it. The headlights and grill are the easiest descriptors on the new version.

This has the glass sunroof, the previous version had a steel sunroof. This has the dual tablet screens in the dashboard. The fan type air vents in the dash. The rain gutter is now a multi part moulding and roof rack system fixings are in the roof.

The passenger grab handle, door handles so you get the G click, and front wing indicators are the 3 parts retained from the earlier model.

It's wider, longer and taller too.

Shares the same switchgear as the S Klasse.

By all accounts its a totally different vehicle on road.

There will be an all electric one for Arnie and his California dudes.

On my wishlist :):rolleyes:

Correct :)

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 13

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom