gearbox arrrrrrr

dikidalton

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes c180 and c200
hi all new to this so be paitent i have just purchased a 1996/7 c200 elegance got it really cheap but when i got it it drove fine up and down gears no problem now it seems to be stuck in gear has anyone got any suggestions

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome,,if a 772.6 box then the conductor plate at fault,, not the end of the world but a good indie will take around £350

kebo57

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ml270
Hi I have just had the conductor plate changed in my 772.6 box with a guy in Reed near Burnley. I can recomend him but it might be to far away from you

Kevin

OP
D

dikidalton

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes c180 and c200
thanx i hope it not too xpensive
cant use the car till sorted that guy might come in hand if you have his detail thanx richard

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom