General Civil Restraint Order

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
Dear Readers,

Last Thursday a bundle of documents from Mercedes-Benz's solicitors landed on my mat:(

It would seem that my letter to the new Managing Director has fallen on deaf ears!

The documents contain the usual number of incorrect statements, conjectures and inconsitences as in all of Mercedes-Benz's submissions to the Courts.

The problem for Mercedes-Benz is that even if a Civil Restraint Order was granted it does not stop any criminal actions against them or Mondial Assistance (Mercedes Assist)

I now have a substantial pile of documents some of which are available on request via e-mail, so, if you feel like a good read send me an e-mail address to my message box.

The question that needs an answer is; When did MB have the report from the recovery people stating quite clearly that my car started and was driven into MB's workshop car park. (one dated December 2005 the other Feb. 2006)

The problem MB has is that there is a print out of one of the two reports dated the 27th January 2006 which is verbatum right up to the word DROVE.
(print out of e-mails;DaimlerChrysler.com)

MB also had meetings with Mondial (Mercedes Assist) and a senior executive of Mondial was at the Mediation meeting and as one of the reports was addressed to Mondial; Who knew what and when?

I have a formal complaint in with the police who I understand are awaiting a transcript of the trial where MB admitted in Court that I was not responsable for the damage to my car.

The problem MB has is that I have not lied once, yet MB letters are contradictory.

Mercedes-Benz did not inform me that I was expected to pay for the repairs until the 6th of January 2006, yet the car was recovered to their workshop on the 30th November 2005.

I take exception to people lying to me and to attempt to rob me and then using their money/legal department to cheat me of what is rightfully mine.

Its a fault, I know, but, I will not stand by and watch an injustice go unchallanged and especialy if it involves me personally.

Robert

Last edited:

EGBM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS 320 CDI
Good on you.

Bunch of gangsters, this lot (allegedly:).

I think I'd rather take my chances with Dodgy Dave's Motors than touch a MB "Used Approved" programme again. Worthless.

And in our case they patently failed to do any of the 215 checks pertaining to bodywork damage. Or they got Stevie Wonder to do them.

mercmadjim

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK230k
Thank you for the update....it is good to see someone prepared to stand up to corporate bullies.....well done.

merc7

Reaction score
Good on you.

Bunch of gangsters, this lot (allegedly:).

I think I'd rather take my chances with Dodgy Dave's Motors than touch a MB "Used Approved" programme again. Worthless.

And in our case they patently failed to do any of the 215 checks pertaining to bodywork damage. Or they got Stevie Wonder to do them.

I had my fair share of approved used too inspected by Ray Charles as well as stevie wonder.Not the service would expect from so called prestigious car i feel more confident buying from Arthur_Daley :shock::shock:.
Incidentally they have changed the wording in approved used cars?? anyone noticed??!!!:shock::shock::mad:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded

Odyssey

Reaction score
Looking at the previous threads, it seems that the court has found in your favour, correct?

If this is the case, then I'm perplexed as to why such an application would be applied for in that this legislation is, as I understand it, designed to be used against a person that has lodged two or more claims that are without merit. Unless of course you have subsequently filed a series of claims that MB can show are without merit and unrelated to your original claim?

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
Looking at the previous threads, it seems that the court has found in your favour, correct?

If this is the case, then I'm perplexed as to why such an application would be applied for in that this legislation is, as I understand it, designed to be used against a person that has lodged two or more claims that are without merit. Unless of course you have subsequently filed a series of claims that MB can show are without merit and unrelated to your original claim?

Thats quite right, I have had a Penal Notice of Contempt of Court Dismissed as my solicitor neglected to provide the Court with the nessesery documents and two Small Claims were dismissed and one not proceded with. Total Costs against me; £13,000.

There is not one piece of paper with Mondial's name on it in. I was looking for confirmation that Mondial gave/informed MB of the reports at any time before the trial; That's Conspiricy to Pervert the Course of Justice/Purjury.

I did however gain two Injunctions; one to have my car inspected before it was removed from MB workshop in Wandsworth and the other to provide ALL documentation between Mercedes-Benz, Mondial and Olympic recovery.

The only two new documents disclosed were the two reports from Olympic to Mondial which states that my car was driven into MB workshop and that there were no warning lights showing.

Right up to the trial MB maintained that my car was "in an already broken down condition" as well as having £600 worth of body damage.

Mercedes-Benz admitted in Court that I was not responsable for the damage and I was awarded damages and costs; Then MB expected me to collect my car without a MOT or Inspection, err; No.

The thing is once I had driven the car away, any complaint would have been trumped by " What Mr Carlyle did with the car whilst in his possesion is not our responsabilty and cannot be held liable". This is why I never drove it and had the car transported away from Wandsworth to a secure site where in was inspected again and then sold for scrap.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom