General info on a Mercedes model

TPI

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 cab
Hi I am a new member to the forum and i am looking to buy my first Mercedes in the next month or so but before i do i want to arm myself with as much knowledge as possible. In particular i would like to know about what the differences are between model years on the particular model i have narrowed down to and in particular what the differences are between facelifted versions and updates etc. Is there anywhere that i can get this type of information? i have tried asking the sales guy at the main MB dealer that i am looking to buy from but he was not much help.

I am looking at an E350 cdi Sport cabriolet but want to know what things to look out for and what to avoid etc. A key example of this is that i can see from just looking at the specs of used E350's that in around 2011 the power increased from 235bhp to 265 bhp, now this is a pretty big difference but i have no idea why and what to look out for. Given the confusing names given to Mercedes sat nav systems i am totally lost here.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

TPI

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom