1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parts Genuine Mercedes-Benz Navigation SatNav DVD COMAND APS Europe V12 - 2010/2011

Discussion in 'Mercedes Goods on eBay' started by Evo5man, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Evo5man

Evo5man Active Member

Your Mercedes:
    A200 Elegance
    Genuine Mercedes-Benz Navigation SatNav DVD COMAND APS Europe - Version 12.0 - 2010 / 2011

I currently have for sale on eBay the following:

eBay link: Genuine Mercedes-Benz Navigation SatNav DVD COMAND APS Europe V12 - 2010/2011 | eBay

A geunine Mercedes-Benz Navigation DVD for the COMAND APS (NTG 2.0) Version 12 covering Europe; the disc is in very good condition and works perfectly with no errors.

In addition to the new maps, the disc also contains a COMAND NTG 2.0 software update. When the disc is first inserted it will automatically update your COMAND software in addition to the maps.

This version has a significant number of improvements over earlier versions and extends the number of European countries covered in more detail and with additional points of interest (POIs). It also corrects software errors in earlier versions and improves the overall performance of the COMAND system.

Beware of the many "backup" copies available which can damage your COMAND system or even render the system useless. Purchase this genuine Mercedes-Benz product. I can provide a 100% gaurantee that this disc is a Genuine Mercedes Benz original product.

The Mercedes-Benz part number for this DVD is A169 827 74 59 - please check compatibility with your car before purchasing.

The original Mercedes-Benz DVD sleeve states that it is suitable for the following vehicles:

A Class - 09/4 to 07/08

B Class - Before 07/08

C Class - 04/04 to 03/07

CLK Class - After 06/04

CLC Class - Before 10/08

G Class - 03/07 to 09/08

GL Class - Before 07/08

M Class - 07/05 to 07/08

R Class - Before 07/08

Sprinter - 01/06 to 11/09

Vito/Viano - 04/06 to 11/10

The DVD maps cover the following European countries:

A, AND, B, CH, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, FL, GB, GBZ, GR, H, HR, I, IRL, L, LT, LV, MC, N, NL, P, PL, RSM, S, SLO, SK and V.

This disc version will provide access to the Traffic Message Channel (TMC) in the following countries:

A, B, CH, D, DK, E, F, GB, I, N, NL and S

Not only does TMC provide real-time traffic information but also will re-route you around traffic delays using "Dynamic Route Guidance".

The disc comes complete in its original case with the original Mercedes Benz paperwork, it is only one back from the currrent 2012/2013 version disc which has only just been released.

Please contact me with any questions. You are welcome to collect the DVD from me in person if you live local to Cambridge.

Regards,

Steve