Gla start stop problem

Terry Williams

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLA 220 4motion
Hi , I have a Gla 220 d 4motion , on a 2017 plate, I am experiencing problem with rhe stop start function i.e. when I stop at traffic and employ the hold brake and the engine turns off, when I try to pull away from the stop the engine fires up but as I press the accelerator the car starts to pull forward but then lurches as if hunting for fuel, been in to Mercedes three times and they cannot find the fault , as it is intermittent.
Any ideas on what it could be.
Thanks Terry

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

Sounds like the idle is a bit too low, I’d have it straight back to the dealer and take them out for a drive in it. They might be driving it differently to you and so can’t find the problem. (Or it might be too difficult for them as they can’t just throw parts at it...):rolleyes:

OP
T

Terry Williams

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLA 220 4motion
Hello and welcome

Sounds like the idle is a bit too low, I’d have it straight back to the dealer and take them out for a drive in it. They might be driving it differently to you and so can’t find the problem. (Or it might be too difficult for them as they can’t just throw parts at it...):rolleyes:

OP
T

Terry Williams

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLA 220 4motion
Thanks for the quick reply.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom