GLA45 AMG Questions - Help needed

JustinN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLA45 AMG
Hi All

I have a couple of questions about my 2015 Mercedes GLA45 AMG and I'm wondering if any experts out there could help me please?

1. My GLA45 is blue and I was able to get the blue paint code from the inside door panel. However, my car also has a gloss black AMG bodykit and there is no paint code for that. Does anyone know the paint code please?

2. My car has the standard orange ambient light colour internally. I have seen lots of images of the colour changing ambient lighting which looks amazing. My question is, are the orange lights in my car LED, that are capable of generating other colours or are they just orange bulbs? If they are LEDs capable of colours, is there a hack to activate them?

Any help or advice will be gratefully received.

Many thanks.

Justin

grayb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI (S212) 2010
Hi Justin, I think that if your interior lighting has colour adjustment then there will be a setup screen on the central Comand display to allow you to set it. Have a scroll through the menus...

badger_wazzala

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
63 AMG
As above, you can choose from different colours using your settings. Depending on how many are unlocked by mercedes though will limit your options. You may only have white/blue/orange to choose from.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom