Global Warming or what....

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)

Hi Roger,

Whether good advice or not, I fear that whatever we say to our current "democratically elected government" will fall on deaf ears.

Remember, there is about to be a unanimous acceptance of the Lisbon Treaty. IIRC GB signed this in a private sitting, along with none of the other European "leaders", and assuring us that chunks had been "red lined" (redacted?) in our favour.

Today's cartoon in the Guardian has been reported on TV and apparently says it all. It shows GB standing beside Lord Mandleson, both of them swathed in Lord M's ermine. They are studying the news of the Afghan election. The caption is to the effect:

"Unelected prime minister, no mandate, surrounds himself with his cronies in order to govern the country. Sounds good to me".

OP
D

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Alex, you are so right.

My nephew from down under sent that clip telling me has had an entry to the ABC (equivalent to our BBC) blogg deleted on account of him asking why their Government had not made public the details of this treaty they were about to sign up to - seems we are living in a time when to challenge authority is fast becoming a crime, hasn't the world been here before!

Last edited:

Quick Silver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R129 1990 SL 300..
...have a look of the attached:shock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40[/QUOTE

I have never believed all this crap about climate change and have been suspicious of the so called financial collapse of the money markets all along .

There is a movie called ZEITGEIST made several years ago and all this was foretold . WORLD domination by financial institutions and the collapse of the worlds financial institutions that we are experiencing now is foretold and the term "WORLD GOVERNMENT" is used in the movie.
People are now starting to wake up to this threat and I hope they do before its to late

The worlds goverments tried to ban it or rubbish it .

Read the transcript http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/transcript.htm

Watch the movie http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197#

Last edited:

LSD

Reaction score
Quick Silver is correct - and there is much more evidence out there for those that wish to see the reality. Serious unpalatable changes are coming, if we are prepared to let them.

For anyone that wants to see the full and very informative speech By Sir Christoper Monckton (93 minutes length), it can be seen at:-

www.globalclimatescam.com

Have a thorough look through the whole site and decide how genuine are the motives of those at the reins. If you do watch the full speech, watch the short statement by Obama about "climate change" immediately after it (down the page), which will then be seen for the incredibly simplistic scaremongering that it is.

Silver_Star

Reaction score
Rural Leicestershire near where Pork Pies and Stil
Your Mercedes
W203.006, S211.208 Land Rover 90
I have always thought this global warming malarky is just a ploy to tax us even more. We get stung so much for road tax and on fuel duty its unreal, what twists the knife though is the fact that the Americans are all driving around in their gas guzzling v8 and start moaning like hell when their gas goes up a few cents a gallon. Its crazy when you compare the size of the UK to America.

Climate changes have always happend for millions of years Ice ages etc etc man may have contributed slightly but I really don't see the need for the government to cash in on it.

LSD

Reaction score
Yes... and I went to fill up earlier, and... it's gone up again. This is like being goaded. WHY has it gone up now? They aren't even bothering with the excuses anymore. It barely gets a mention in the mainstream media (though no surprise there).

It's a game going on here, same game of "maximize the unit cost" being played by the energy suppliers. Keep getting the consumers to save energy, even "assist" them with offers of free low energy bulbs, "helpful" advice, deals for insulation etc.

Why you may ask would companies whose business it is to sell energy be tripping over themselves encouraging you to use less? So that as the comsumption drops, up goes the unit cost. Eventually, they're supplying half the amount of product for the same revenue.

Notice how this is happening with all the things in life that are either impossible or very difficult to avoid paying (including, increasingly, food). This is why "security" of water supply is currently being talked up in the media. As people cut down on non-essential mileage (and also as cars become more fuel efficient), up goes the cost of fuel. The amount used nationally can never drop below a certain amount, the essential use. This will ultimately be supplied at the absolute maximum price able to be forced out of comsumers.

If there ever actually was/is a finite limit to the amount of fossil fuel available globally, then this has the handy benefit of extending the market by decades too.

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
I have always thought this global warming malarky is just a ploy to tax us even more. We get stung so much for road tax and on fuel duty its unreal, what twists the knife though is the fact that the Americans are all driving around in their gas guzzling v8 and start moaning like hell when their gas goes up a few cents a gallon. Its crazy when you compare the size of the UK to America.

Climate changes have always happend for millions of years Ice ages etc etc man may have contributed slightly but I really don't see the need for the government to cash in on it.

i have said this for a long time. there were no people o the planet when it thawed from the first ice age, im not sure fire had been discovered at the thawing from the second ice age, yet still they blame us. the hole in the ozone is CLOSING! thats been proven fact by scientists. independent scientists etc have also proven cars do NOT cause this so called global warming (probably why the government uses its own scientists) and that given that most of the ice that MAY melt is already under water and that ice is much less dense than water, (it expands when its frozen, hence damage that can be caused through having no antifreeze in your engine) therefore IF the ice caps melted away completely, the true effect on sea levels would be negligeable, if any!

its yet another government ploy to tax you. but heres the sting for them. if they taxed you less, everything would get cheaper (lower transport costs) so we would all have more spare cash to enjoy out cars, therefore we would use them more. this would increase the number of jobs (more servicing required so more mechanics needed,) MORE taxpayers instead of benefit takers therefore MORE tax being paid, more fuel bought at reduced tax rate leading ultimately to MORE tax being paid, see where this is going?

if a company makes something and sells 300,000 units at a profit of £5 per unit, but another company makes an identical item, but sells 600,000 units at only £3 profit per unit, who makes the most profit overall?

Quick Silver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R129 1990 SL 300..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

I dont know if any of you have watched the film ,I know its 2 hours long but the most significant part is PART THREE . We are all suffering the effects of this right now .

Insurance costs are being talked up right now to swell the coffers of all the big banks/financial institutions using climate change as the reason .

Last edited:
OP
D

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
All are correct and without a doubt GW IS being used to increase revenue in all aspects of our lives and as I have said before the so called experts - those that have Professor before their name - are supporting even spurious 'evidence' claims simply to climb aboard the gravy train and milk it for all its worth.

Did anyone see those learned men last night on BBC2 going on about so called Black Holes! they all admitted they knew nothing and yet they are still being paid to research this nothingness - surely they would be better employed to research stuff that matters - is it me:shock::confused:

LSD

Reaction score
What is the name of that video Quick Silver? The link is showing it as unavailable.

LSD

Reaction score
Just google zeitgeist ,the link works for me both of them ?

Thanks, I meant the link in post #9 - the video name can't be seen in the link, and it doesn't work for me. Anyway, I've seen Zeitgeist... seen most of them I think, I've been keeping an eye on this situation for a long time.

Have a watch of the films made by Aaron Russo, this being America: Freedom to Fascism:-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173#

And a short interview re. 9/11

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3254488777215293198#docid=-1265235012255218560

He also gave many interesting presentations up until his death.

As I've said before, there is a lot of information out there about the way the wind's blowing globally, if people can/wish to make the effort to see it. We are really seeing the later stages of the game now, and will more so here as Europe tightens its ever stronger grip on us.

Top Bottom