Good Indy in Lincolnshire

tc smith

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk350 (R171)
Having just had some repairs to my SLK I can thoroughly recommend Nigel Dean at Spilsby Road Garage, just North of Boston.

Nigel was happy to diagnose a fault in the parktronic without charge and then has replaced 2 sensors in the rear bumper (which needs removed to fix them), replaced 2 rear suspension springs, replaced passenger door hinge, repaired 2 exhaust brackets and checked out the car for £600 in total, which I suspect is at least half what Merc Main Dealer would charge (they are £100 per hour for labour)

Address is Spilsby Rd, New Leake, Boston. Lincs. PE22 8JT
Phone 01205 270241
Spilsby.rd.garage@btinternet.com
No Website

casloy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 S350d
Thanks very much for that. Very useful.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom