Gracenote

microfly

Reaction score
A friend as just bought a c200 cdi 2008 sport model with the command system fitted and as found most of the music he puts onto the system is not recognized by the gracenote music recognition technology that comes already installed in the command .Well i say most i mean anything past fred astair and ginger rogers does not seemed to get recognized.I heard from someone there is an update disc from MB that you just insert into the system to up date ,is this right and if so does anyone have an idea of the cost;)

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
These systems do not like homemade recordings, and will only recognize a few

P

PanzerMcGrory

never heard of gracenote? is it to play mp3 through it?

OP
microfly

microfly

Reaction score
gracenote is a form of music recognition which the command should have already installed ,it is used by the command system to read information on such things as the artist,album and track which it displays so you can pick the music you want to listen to .At the moment all that comes up when you wish to find a track or album is unknown on every list ,which is a bugger when you are looking for a specific track or album.This includes hard copies straight from the shops.There is a function to switch gracenote on or off which we have checked is on.:confused:

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom