Great service from Michelin

snegrine

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E200K Avantgarde 2009
As a long-time user of Michelin tyres, I was disappointed to find that the tyres on my new E-Class Avantgarde only lasted 3 years of low-mileage use before they crazed badly and needed replacing. I contacted Michelin UK who asked me to send them the tyres - at their expense - for checking out by their technicians. I did so, and within a few weeks I received a generous allowance against my new set of tyres. Michelin UK were courteous and efficient throughout, and I wish to record my appreciation of the excellent service I received.

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
As a long-time user of Michelin tyres, I was disappointed to find that the tyres on my new E-Class Avantgarde only lasted 3 years of low-mileage use before they crazed badly and needed replacing. I contacted Michelin UK who asked me to send them the tyres - at their expense - for checking out by their technicians. I did so, and within a few weeks I received a generous allowance against my new set of tyres. Michelin UK were courteous and efficient throughout, and I wish to record my appreciation of the excellent service I received.

and as it should be.

I had a defect on a set of Semperit tyres many years ago (radial cracking). The tyres were on the car when I bought it (although not OEM fitting IIRC) and were about 40% worn.

I took it to our local tyre place, who had not previous with the car or the tyres, and they agreed the diagnosis, measured the tread depth and gave me a credit for the unused tyres towards the purchase of a new set.

All done and dusted within the hour - and no BS! I was delighted.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome, I nice story :D:D perhaps more of us should try when this happens

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom